Welcome to Riss-a-Roo's Blog

Hi welcome to my blog! Thank you for looking at this blog and reading my poems, sayings, verses, and short stories. I hope that you will enjoy my writing! Thank you again and have a wonderful day! :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Person


I wish you all could see the real me,
as I walk up to you,
you ignored me.
Who am I?
I am me.
The person you ignored,
the person who sits and is silent.
The person who is loyal and kind.
The one who will be there for you always.
Will you be there for me?
I think not.
You will never see the real me.
You will never know me,
see me,
love me for me.
I wish you could see the real me.

4 comments:

  1. LOVVEEE IT GIRLIE! UR AWESOME! AND SO AM I SO DONT 4GET THAT :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wont cuz i just have to tink of me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Roo, I really love this one, all I can say is WOW. I am so proud of the things you do. You are a wonderful little writer. Ms. Corgil has found a wonderful spot in your heart to show you how to express things in words. I am so taken by how you find these beautiful words and how quick you come up with them. I love you so much. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww thanks Mom. I love tyhis peom to so yea. Miss. Corgill has helped me out a lot I absolutely love her.

    ReplyDelete