Welcome to Riss-a-Roo's Blog

Hi welcome to my blog! Thank you for looking at this blog and reading my poems, sayings, verses, and short stories. I hope that you will enjoy my writing! Thank you again and have a wonderful day! :)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

That Day

The rain is pouring,
you hear "Thump, thump, thump,"
on your umbrella.
It stops.
You put your umbrella away,
and walk out side again.
What do you see?
Sunlight,
Flowers,
A rainbow.
No.
You see,
A pitch black sky,
Nothing but a door.
You open the door,
and walk in.
You hear something.
What is it?
A music box you may think.
But no,
it's a girl cry out and saying,
"You may never go back!"
What does she mean?
She means you may never go back!
To what?
Your old friends, your old family, your old life.
Look to the future and you will understand.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cerissa! That is very good! Gave me goosebumps girly! Made me think of me :-) You are gr8 at writing 2! Post more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I will. Thank you. Be good girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey My Rissaroo,
    I love your poem. Keep writing and stay sweet. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey "Riss-a-roo" can i be your editor? Or is the place already taken? Yeya! u can be mine if ya want?! Tee hee! TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for u to be my editor an i would love to be yours. Thanks girlie! :-)

    ReplyDelete