Welcome to Riss-a-Roo's Blog

Hi welcome to my blog! Thank you for looking at this blog and reading my poems, sayings, verses, and short stories. I hope that you will enjoy my writing! Thank you again and have a wonderful day! :)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Looking Glass


Though the looking glass I see,
a girl with long brown hair.
Big, shiny brown eyes,
a big gleaming smile.
Magenta glasses,
and a diamond shaped face.
"Who is this?" I ask.
"This is you. In the future." said the figure in the looking glass.
"Me??????"
"How can that be?"
"You want to see what the future will be like.Well this is it."
I looked really hard.
I saw nothing.
Looked again.
I saw a woman,
with a well paying job,
and a wonderful, spacious, house.
Was the woman me?
Yes, yes it was.

4 comments:

  1. Roo, I think this is one of my favorites so far keep writing and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep on writing. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Your poems! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete