Welcome to Riss-a-Roo's Blog

Hi welcome to my blog! Thank you for looking at this blog and reading my poems, sayings, verses, and short stories. I hope that you will enjoy my writing! Thank you again and have a wonderful day! :)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friends


Have you ever had that one good friend?
I have three.
These friends know me for me.
they love me and joke with me.
Why can't we all be that friend towards each other?
Why can't there be more people like that?
I wish that could happen.
I wish we all could just get along.
Have a great close friend we could share our secrets with.
We know that they wouldn't tell anyone our secrets.
They love us for us.
They are true friends.
They will stick with us forever!!!!!!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm one of em rite girlie?!?! LOL! I know I am!!!! And If I'm not you better runnnnnn!!!!!! Your awesome girl and ur my good friend.I will always trust u and joke with ya and wuuuuuuvvvvv ya!!! I'll stick with ya foreva u r awesome! ttyl! I like this 1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ya you are one of them. i was just thinkin about friends and tuff like that sooo yea.

    ReplyDelete